Re: [poll] Ubuntu column on DDPO visible by default?

[Lucas Nussbaum]
> You can't please everybody. Some people are happy with the change,
> some people are against the change, and the people against the
> change agreed that it should be turned off by default. However,
> according to the poll, a large majority (10 for, 5 against,
> including an anonymous voter -- you might want to find a way to fix
> that in your poll) apparently preferred to have it enabled by
> default.

For the record, I agree with Lucas. :)

But I suspect a poll is better at collecting "AOL" messages than the
mailing list.

I find it very useful to have links to other distributions for my
packages, to make it easy to peek at how they have packaged the same
source.  I try to check them regularly, and the easier it gets, the
better I find it. :)

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen