Re: Status of chiark-tcl, chiark-utils and sauce

On 08/19/2010 07:00 PM, Ian Jackson wrote:

> TBH I'm a bit annoyed with the mips build bug.  I think this is a bug
> in the mips platform which I should not be required to add
> mips-specific hacks to work around.

Not the mips platform, only gcc, hopefully. You can either help to fix
the bug in gcc or fix your package. I'm ok with both solutions :) But,
in any case, you have to make your package "buildable" to make it
"releasable".

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي