[Thank you] Thanks for the best OS I've ever used

>From the bottom of my tired sysadmin heart, thank you for delivering the
very best OS I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Having lived
through decades of every flavor of os: windows, commercial unixes, bsds,
every flavor of linux, embedded, server, desktop, WHATEVER; Debian never
fails to impress and out-perform. Packaging, documentation, upgrades, and
community support combine for the best experience an admin or power user
could ever ask for. Even when vanilla Debian is not up to the task, I
always reach for a derivative as my second choice - BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE
THE BEST!

--
This is message was sent to you from http://thanks.debian.net