Re: [poll] Ubuntu column on DDPO visible by default?

Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Results: 15 votes, 10 for making it visible by default, 5 against, and
> nobody cared enough to start a flamewar on debian-qa@.
>
> So I'm making it visible by default now.

I'm against that change. There are too many columns already and what we need
is *useful* information, not just a zillion of links (for which we have the
PTS, as it is a per-package view, instead of a per-maintainer view.)

I would actually like to hide some of them by default (e.g. who uses the
"binaries" column at all?!)

Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net