MiniDebconf talk, slides

Hi QA folks,

as you should have noticed already, there is going to be a Mini Debconf
in Berlin, Germany in June. I'm preparing a talk about QA stuff unless
someone else wants to do it. I would give it away ;)

If you already did a talk somewhere (possibly Debconf) and would give me
your slides as basis for my talk, I'd much appreciate it.

If you have anything that you would like to see covered by this talk, or
if you have something that you would've talked about if you were there,
please send me all your suggestions!

I'm planning to give a short introduction into "what is QA and who is
involved", then the major tasks (infrastructure, orphans, goals) and
possibly a bit about MIA since I know that stuff and I think it's worth
spending a few minutes about.

All ideas welcome!

Hauke