Re: screenshots.debian.net down?

Hi Christoph,

thanks for the information.

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 12:59:51PM +0100, Christoph Haas wrote:
> The sponsor for screenshots.debian.net just contacted me. Strato has killed
> their server at the wrong date and all data was lost. But he is providing a
> new server at Hetzner and we are now preparing to run the service there.
>
> I'll change the .debian.net entry and get back as soon as we are online.

I know that you certainly will do your best and will not need an extra
Motivation.  I just wanted to let you know that I intended to heavily
advertise the service at Chemnitzer Linux-Tage (13./14. March).  It
would be really great if the service would be up and running until this
date.

Thanks for your work on screenshots.debian.net

       Andreas.

[1] http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2010/

--
http://fam-tille.de