Re: screenshots.debian.net down?

Hi, Andreas…

Andreas Tille schrieb:
> I get
>
>    Fatal Error
>    connect failed: Operation timed out. No response from server.
>
> This results in an error message of the UDD importer which is finally
> not critical, but raised my awareness.  Is this a known issue which
> somebody is working on?

I'm currently trying to reach my sponsor for the machine. He said the
machine would be shut down in March 2010 and he wanted to tell me in
advance to give me time for a migration. But this is really suprising me
(in a non-positive way).

The Ubuntu people will surely love to see the service being back up, too,
because it's heavily used in the "Software Center" application.

I have a full backup from February 15th so just in case I can set the
service up on a VPS server of mine at Strato/Germany. If I don't hear
anything from the sponsor soon I'll just do that.

Regards
 Christoph