[UDD] Scope of tables derivatives_{packages,sources}

Hi,

I'm about to import Debian Edu / Skolelinux extensions to Debian from
  http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/dists/
into UDD to enable more complete Debian Edu tasks pages.  When looking
at current UDD I realised that Sidux packages are kept in tables
derivatives_{packages,sources} while Ubuntu has its own tables ubuntu_*.
I wonder what might be the proper/intende aproach for Skolelinux stuff
(which is just a small diff to official Debian packages):  Using the
derivatives table or creating separate skolelinux_* tables?

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de