Missing information about binary packages in new queue

Hi,

we are obtaining data from

   http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

and the links to the single packages to feed UDD (Universal Debian
Database) with information about packages in the new queue.  This worked
fine last year until you changed something in the queue management
system in the end of the year.  While new and byhand page is running
again some time now it is lacking information about the binary packages.
Please note that I do *not* mean the links to the binary packages itself
(I perfectly know the reasons why they are not available).  I'm talking
about package description, dependencies etc as it was there before.
Is there any plan to get this information back online?  This would
really help.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--