Re: Please apply patch to the redirector

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 09:14:43AM -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >From IRC:
> 16:43 <raphael> can anyone please apply
> https://alioth.debian.org/~atomo64-guest/sf-heanet.diff to
> qa/trunk/wml/watch/sf.wml
> 16:43 <raphael> TIA
> 16:44 <raphael> oh, and please make sure the live copy is rebuilt ASAP, so
> that PET starts working once again
>
> Re-sending now as email (can't log into IRC from here) since it hasn't yet
> been applied.

done, should be live at next web rebuild (I have no qa sudo access and I missed
the cronjob by 3 minutes)

filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net - 0x6B79D401

Odium turbae sanabit solitudo, taedium solitudinis turba.
Solitude will cure our hatred of the crowd,
the crowd will cure our disgust with solitude.
-- Seneca, De Tranquillitate Animi