Udd not accessible via psql after move to other host

Hi,

the UDD wiki page [1] gives the following advise:

 o From merkel.debian.org: /usr/lib/postgresql/8.3/bin/psql 'service=udd'

   This gives a psql session - but it seems not to be the up to date UDD:

tille@merkel:~$ /usr/lib/postgresql/8.3/bin/psql -q 'service=udd'
udd=> \d packages
ERROR:  column "reltriggers" does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT relhasindex, relkind, relchecks, reltriggers, relhasr...
                                                ^
 o From alioth.debian.org: psql 'service=udd'

tille@alioth:~$ psql 'service=udd'
psql: server closed the connection unexpectedly
        before or while processing the request.

 o Same with python-psycopg2: conn = psycopg2.connect(host="localhost",port=5441,user="guest",database="udd")

tille@alioth:~$ python
Python 2.5.2 (r252:60911, Jan  4 2009, 21:59:32)
[GCC 4.3.2] on linux2
>>> import psycopg2
>>> conn = psycopg2.connect(host="localhost",port=5441,user="guest",database="udd")
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
psycopg2.OperationalError: server closed the connection unexpectedly
        before or while processing the request.

If I login to udd.debian.org directly and use my sudo powers the "\d packages"
command works as expected.  Does anybody know a reasonable explanation for this
and how to fix this?

Kind regards

            Andreas.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/UltimateDebianDatabase