Re: UDD schema for new queue

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

Or should we rather start to just move the information of
   http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.822
into UDD for the moment and "wait".

Yeah, it would make sense to:
- add all the info from new.822 to UDD
- file a bug about exporting the other missing info through new.822
- have your script warn you when new fields are available in new.822.

Seems to be a reasonable plan.  Do you think we should stick to my
propsed table layout format [1] for the moment even if not all fields
will be filled or would you go with a reduced table layout which
reflects the information in new.822?

Kind regards

         Andreas.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2009/02/msg00030.html