Re: QA Upload: fondu -- Mac to Unix font converter

Hi, Christoph.

On Dec 11 2009, Christoph Egger wrote:
> 	The changes are actually minimal for a new upstream release (I
> was not reacting as I was expecting way more).

Fair enough.

> 	Did you consider adopting the package if it does matter much for
> you? While being updated through QA is good having a real Maintainer
> is of course the idea state for a package

Yes, I did consider that, but I'm overwhelmed with some other QA work
that I'm doing.  Just for the record, I'm currently evaluating if it is
feasible to maintain xpdf or not.

Also, I am happy to say that at least two of the packages that I got to
do QA updates were, *very* shortly afterwards, adopted by other people.
The packages that I have in mind are gphotofs and id3lib3.8.3, which
were gathering dust.

I am including the -qa list here so that the are away of my efforts and
interests (which I already briefly told to Barry deFreese privately).

> > dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fondu/fondu_0.0.20051010-1.dsc
>
> Uploaded.

Thank you again.

Regards, Rogério Brito.