possibly corrupted Packages files / UDD import problems?

Hi,

I've been running into a problem with UDD: some packages are missing
from the "packages" table that contains binary packages.
In particular, all packages with architecture all, which have the same
version in unstable and testing, are missing their entry for unstable
(ie the following query returns 0 rows:
select p1.package from packages p1, packages p2
where p1.release = 'sid' and p1.architecture = 'all'
and p1.package = p2.package
and p2.release = 'squeeze'
and p1.version = p2.version;
)

UDD (running on samosa) uses an NFS-mounted mirror from
192.168.2.13:/srv/mirrors. I don't know who is 192.168.2.13, but it's a
restricted machine.

If I re-run the import later, the packages are imported correctly. Is it
possible that the Packages files are generated in an non-atomic way on
192.168.2.13?

The cron is:
0 */12 * * * $UAR debian-squeeze debian-sid debian-experimental
So it's difficult to say when exactly the import is being done.