No more userdir on merkel (Was: UDD upload-history update-command broken)

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 16:10, Raphael Geissert <geissert@debian.org> wrote:
> merkel has been moved to apache2 and php5 recently, and userdirs are
> disabled per DSA policy.

Am I the only one quite unhappy with this change? If I'm alone, no
problem, I'll find something else, but if we are a bit more, what do
you think about contacting DSA and ask to rethink about this change?

Having userdir helps a lot testing some new QA experiments & so (for
example I'm playing with that since a couple of weeks), also I didn't
see any recent heads up on this list about that change coming.

Let me know your feedbacks,