Debian bugs (coming from UDD) mentioned in my fetchbugs4.me teaser presentation

Hi.

Just a quick note to let you know that our attempts to publish Debian
bugs as RDF are moving slowly on.

I have talked at OSDCfr on Staurday about the project fetchbugs4.me
we're developping :
http://blog.fetchbugs4.me/post/2009/10/03/First-public-conference-about-fetchbugs4.me

I have also prepared a webcast (flash, sorry) which illustrates
navigation between Mandriva bugs and Debian bugs :
http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/weblog/2009/10/03/first-webcast-of-a-demonstrator-of-our-bug-ontologys-use/

The Debian bugs, packages and people are exported from UDD.
The demonstrator may be navigated live if you copy the URL from the
webcast, and if you have the Tabulator plugin, for instance.

I'd like to be able to work on integrating such RDF export tools in the
Debian infrastructure (around UDD, or in debbugs)... if I have enough
time ;)

Any comments welcome.

Best regards,
--