Help with watch file

Hi,

I try to create a new watch file for package arb since upstream finally started
to add proper versions to their releases.  Unfortunately they do the versioning
in the download directory not the tarball.  I tried

version=3
http://download.arb-home.de/release/arb_([\d\.]+)/arbsrc.tgz

but this leads to

$ uscan --verbose
-- Scanning for watchfiles in .
-- Found watchfile in ./debian
-- In debian/watch, processing watchfile line:
   http://download.arb-home.de/release/arb_([\d\.]+)/arbsrc.tgz
Use of uninitialized value $filepattern in pattern match (m//) at /usr/bin/uscan line 786, <WATCH> line 2.
uscan warning: Filename pattern missing version delimiters ()
  in debian/watch, skipping:
  http://download.arb-home.de/release/arb_([\d\.]+)/arbsrc.tgz
-- Scan finished

The versions are announced at

   http://www.arb-home.de/downloads.html

but not pointing directly to a downloadable tarball.  Any idea how
to catch this properly with a watch file?

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de