no matching hrefs for watch line - sf.net / sf.php broken?

I recently had this error:
$ uscan --verbose --report
-- Scanning for watchfiles in .
-- Found watchfile in ./debian
-- In debian/watch, processing watchfile line:
   http://sf.net/osmo-pim/osmo-(.*)\.tar\.gz
uscan warning: In debian/watch,
  no matching hrefs for watch line
  http://sf.net/osmo-pim/osmo-(.*)\.tar\.gz
-- Scan finished

Unfortunately, the error printed in uscan is neither informative nor
really verbose - I didn't know if the problem is sourceforge or the
sf.php.

While searching the web for an answer, I found some informative websites:
http://dehs.alioth.debian.org/no_upstream.html
http://dehs.alioth.debian.org/report.php?package=osmo

Moreover, I managed to find the actual way of checking the sf.php manually:
http://qa.debian.org/watch/sf.php/osmo
http://qa.debian.org/watch/sf.php/bleachbit
Both output "No mirror could satisfy the request. Please report this
message to debian-qa@lists.debian.org"

Also, I accidentally found Bart Martens' sf.php and thought of giving it a try:
http://qa.debian.org/~bartm/watch/sf.php/osmo-pim
And it works!

It looks like sf.net redirection script is broken. Any ideas?