First working prototype - Was: Re: Triplification of bugs in UDD

Hi.

Thanks Lucas, for the changes in the bugs table.

Now, it's more easy to convert to sioc:User and foaf:Person entities.

You can find an example of what we can achieve with triplify at
https://picoforge.int-evry.fr/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Helios_wp3/Web/TriplifyUddToRdf (look at the attachments saved from triplify running on my local machine)

Only small minor additions to the postgres DB are necessary to make
triplify work : a sha1 function and a table to match emails to their
sha1 mailto: hashes.

Next step is to try and make it live on the net.

Comments welcome.

--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger@it-sudparis.eu>
http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 1024D/6B829EEC