Re: some UDD schema changes

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 04:28:57PM -0400, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

> However, turning release into an ENUM required changes in related tables
> (packages and packages_summary), and the only way to sanely apply them
> was to drop the table and create them again. Which I did, so the tables
> are filling up again slowly, and will be completely filled in a few
> hours.

It seems that there has been a problem here:

udd=> select version from all_packages where package='bash';
 version
---------
(0 rows)

udd=> select version from packages where package='bash';
 version
---------
(0 rows)

Unfortunately, I still do not know where to look to fix this.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>