Some questions about piuparts

Hello,

I'm developing a lot of Debian packages to my company, obviously using
Debian. To test the integrity of the packages, first I tested them
with Lintian tools, then I test the packages with piuparts. But in
this step I have a questions about  the piuparts's logs. At the end of
the log piuparts show me this message:

" 1 not fully installed or removed.
  E: Packages need to be removed but remove is disabled. "

but, before piuparts say:

"DEBUG: Starting command: ['chroot', '/tmp/tmpY1bOcF', 'apt-get',
'-yf', '--no-remove', 'install']"

with the flags --no-remove

My question is: This is normal, this error is a real error or it is a
DEBUG label ?

thanks