Re: UDD news

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 17:33, Paul Wise<pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 11:27 PM, Andreas Tille<andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
>
>> I alsohave a question: I have read that carnivore tables are
>> used for MIA status but I have no idea how.  I'm considering
>> to add soem information about the maintainer to the blends bugs
>> pages and this would be interesting.
>
> That information is not public so it probably should not be added to UDD.

MIA team uses also public information to evaluate a maintainer as MIA
(for example, the last date of upload), and I think Andreas is
referring to them.

I'm already writing some queries against UDD to be used to obtain the
information we need. One day, those can be added (ideally as stored
procedures or so) into UDD or into mia-<tools>, like mia-query.