[info@jhr-online.de: RFS: partlibrary (QA Upload)]

Should've CC'd QA in the first place:

----- Forwarded message from Jan Hauke Rahm <info@jhr-online.de> -----

To: Debian-Mentors <debian-mentors@lists.debian.org>
From: Jan Hauke Rahm <info@jhr-online.de>
Subject: RFS: partlibrary (QA Upload)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.1.2.8-1-1
of the package "partlibrary". It is orphaned and I don't intend to adopt
it. Because of the relatively high popcon I've prepared a QA upload with
the current upstream version.

It builds these binary packages:
partlibrary - Electrical and processing parts and symbols for QCad 2

The upload would fix these bugs: 434778

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/partlibrary/partlibrary_2.1.2.8-1-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me (or rather for
QA :)).

Cheers,
Hauke