Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 19:49:33 +0200
From: Serafeim Zanikolas <serzan@hellug.gr>
To: Devscripts Devel Team <pkg-devscripts@teams.debian.net>
Subject: script to query WNPP bugs using debtags

Hi,

As a way of encouraging QA uploads and package adoption, I've written a python
script to query WNPP bugs (minus RFPs) using debtags. It's available at:

    git@github.com:sez/wnpp-by-tags.git

Please let me know your thoughts for inclusion in the devscripts package.

Also, I'd be interested to add debtags search capability in wnpp.debian.net.
Where can one find the code that's running there?

Cheers,
Serafeim

ps. Unfortunately, I found out only afterwards that rc-alert can do the same
thing for RC bugs and could use that as a basis to instead extend wnpp-alert
for debtags querying. Anyhow, it's there now and it wasn't that much work
anyway.

----- End forwarded message -----