Re: Request to adopt txt2tags

>> Eder L. Marques wrote:
>>> Luk Claes escreveu:
>>> The txt2tags upstream contact me, saying that he tried to contact the
>>> package maintainer, but didn't have success.
>>>
>>> After, I followed the procedure described on Debian Developers
>>> Reference[1] before mail the mia/qa Team.
>>>
>>> I tried to contact the maintainer, sending a message 08.2008 and another
>>> 09.2008, without success.
>> There is no single trace of that in the BTS?!
>
> No, because the Developers Reference suggests to contact via email, so a
> follow it.
>
> I will send an e-mail to BTS to the bugs that was fixed, and I will
> offer help (again).

Dear Luk and all,

On 25 Fev, 20 days ago, I sent an offer of co-maintenance and help to the bugs
#434547 [1], #451341 [2] and #492668.

Again, I didn't have any answer from the maintainer.

So, what is the next step to help Debian improve its quality and fix these and
other bugs?

I really would like to help, but I am becoming tired to offer and nobody wants,
and I think that this is bad to Debian.

Thank you for your attention.

1- http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=434547
2- http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=451341