Re: piuparts PTS integration

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 7:07 AM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:

> http://piuparts.debian.org is more or less back, (a bit polishing is still on
> my todo before I'm comfortable announcing it on d-d-a) and I'm wondering how
> to do the PTS integration.
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/piuparts#PiupartsandPTSintegrationsuggestion has a
> quite specific and easy to follow proposal - but misses on fact: piuparts is
> centered around binary packages, while the PTS references source packages.
> Other ideas?

I'd like to see such integration more generalised:

http://bugs.debian.org/509416

This way anyone can create quality metrics and have them published on
PTS pages. Where there is a false positive, maintainers can easily
have their package removed from individual reports.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise