Re: Roland Rosenfeld MIA?

Andreas Tille schrieb am Samstag, den 14. März 2009:

> at Linux-Tage Chemnitz I've got a request from a user who reported a
> bug including patch against xfig which did not recieved any
> reesponse by the maintainer.  Looking at the bug page of Roland I
> wonder whether he is MIA and his packages should be taken over by
> Debian QA.

You're right, I don't have too much time for Debian at the moment, but
I don't think I'm MIA.

But xfig is a special case.  I'm waiting for the upstream maintainer
who sent me a pre release of his package without public releasing it
and after this he seems to be MIA.

So now I'm unsure whether I should go on with the old buggy release
version or with the unpublished test release, which I already packaged
but don't want to publish...

Anyway, what bug are you talking about?  The is no bug in xfig tagged
as "patch".  Maybe I simply missed this bug or I missed to respond to
it...

Tschoeeee

        Roland