Re: Help with watch file (Was: gnumed-client: New upstream version available)

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009, Paul Wise wrote:

So I wonder whether I missed some trick in my watch file or whether this
should rather be regarded as an uscan bug which should go back to the
directory with the next lower version number and scan the files there.

Until uscan gets smarter about cases like these, how about this?

Should I file a wishlist bug report about this or is this work in progress
anyway?

version=3
http://www.gnumed.de/download/ \
http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/client/[\d\.]+/GNUmed-client\.([\d\.]+)\.tgz