Changes in qa repository due to release
I've updated quite a bit in the qa repository to match with the
situation after the release. It will only be checked out on merkel
tomorrow though as today not everything will be ready yet (unless I get
a pile of cron mails earlier ;-)).
We should probably make some central place to tell what suites there are
(oldstable, oldstable-proposed-updates, oldstable-security, stable,
proposed-updates, stable-security, testing, testing-proposed-updates,
testing-security, unstable, experimental), what architectures are
relevant for them and what the respective codenames are so it doesn't
have to be updated in so much files when something changes...
I found some strange things when doing the changes:
Lucas: data/ddpo/ubuntu.pl refers to your home directory, can you please
integrate the needed things in the qa repository itself, TIA.
Christoph: data/ddpo/extract_incoming.pl uses proposedupdates as $queue,
can you add the part for oldstable-proposed-updates, TIA.
Frank: data/stats/output_stats refers to your home directory, can you
please integrate the needed things in the qa repository itself and
update it for the release, TIA.
have a fixed architecture list which makes it impossible to cover also
oldstable, can you please fix that, TIA.
- mole/* should probably still need some updates, though it's unclear to
me which ones