Re: Help bts-link be a more effective tool

Raphael Geissert <atomo64+debian@gmail.com> writes:

> What about generating a nice report page and making the PTS warn
> when bts-link had troubles handling forwarded bugs of a given
> package.

Good idea.

Since the problem is not with the package itself, but with an external
service, I think this would be better in DEHS.

--
 \     “Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.” —Mark |
  `\                                    Twain, _Following the Equator_ |