Re: Reusing python-btsutils for bts-link

Hi Sandro.

Thanks for your mail.

I'm interested in trying to help improve bts-link's code and features in
the frame of the Helios project, but I think I can't help on deciding
what's best as for where bts-link would be maintained.

It would help me to be able to commit to it (maybe in SVN branches),
should Pierre or others accept my contributions (like using python
bugtracker client libs instead of original code, etc.), then of course.

Lookin forward to hearing from you or others gurus ;)

Best regards,

--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger@it-sudparis.eu>
http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 1024D/6B829EEC