Re: How to implement QA web pages for a certain set of packages

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 3:47 AM, Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Sep 2008, Paul Wise wrote:
> I do not really want to subscribe and I also think that the general
> mail address does not fit.  We have different sections and we have people
> who are working more on one section while ignoring the other.  Moreover
> the subscription might have other side effects (which might be wanted an
> I might think about it anyway).  So this is definitely no solution I have in
> mind.

It isn't subscribing in the email list sense, it is just adding those
packages to the DDPO page for a certain email address. The DDPO
subscriptions have sections too, in my example I used two from the
debian-med tasks page.

>> I don't think it supports subscribing to tasks, but you could work
>> around that or send a patch.
>
> Where can I actually find the source?

Not entirely sure, but I think in the QA CVS repo:

http://cvs.debian.org/wml/developer.wml?root=qa&view=markup

--
bye,
pabs