Re: Report from Debconf's QA BOF

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 11:13:38PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:

> On Friday 15 August 2008 05:16, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > > (you might want to check the video when it will be available)
> > From experience, there seems to be a several-month delay before videos
> > become available after DebConf.

> http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2008/debconf8/low/645_QA_BoF_part_II.ogg

> (The high quality version will be available shortly (might take a week or two
> though), but "only" has better video and stereo instead of mono.)

Ah, apparently this process has been optimized somewhat, and "several
months" is far too pessimistic. :)  Thanks!

Off-topic, but is there some way that the videos could be linked from the
penta pages for the sessions?  It would be really nice to be able to have
the talk summary, notes/slides, and video all available in one place.