Re: RFH: handling bugs from removed packages

Martin Michlmayr wrote:
This is a request for help with handling bugs from removed packages.
In the past, I closed these bugs with appropriate messages saying why
a package was removed.  But after version tracking was introduced in
the BTS, simply closing the bugs wasn't appropriate anymore, I decided
to write a script to help with the new task... and then never got
around to it.  This has been on my TODO list since but I simply won't
get to it.  So I'm looking for someone who wants to take over dealing
with bugs from removed packages.

<snip>
Any takers?
Martin,

I'd be happy to help with this but I don't think I have the script-fu to automate it.

Thanks,

Barry