Re: RFH: bapase

Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
Hi,

[ For those who don't know about bapase: bapase is a set of scripts that
uses various metrics to detect packages that are good candidates for
orphaning or removal. After orphaning or removal is proposed, bapase
allows to track the process, so the orphaning/removal can occur after
some time. ]

While I initiated the work on that, there's now a big backlog of
packages I haven't processed. It would be a lot better to setup a small
team to manage bapase.

Ideal candidates would have:
- an ability not to make too many judgement mistakes about the status of
  packages
- hard skin, for when they make mistakes :-)

Are some people interested? (I don't see any reason why they would need
to be DDs)
I could help out if you want.

Thanks,

Barry deFreese