Re: RFS: QA Upload - muine 0.8.8-1 - Simple playlist based music player

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 11:21:19PM -0500, Barry deFreese wrote:
> I have prepared a QA upload for the orphaned package muine which
> includes an new upstream that fixes RC bug #440817, and fixes a few
> other bugs.
> (#415419, #427263, #449835, and probably several of the bugs posted
> against the 0.6.x versions).  If someone could please review and/or
> upload I would appreciate it.

from changelog:
> * Remove -X revisions on build-depends.

Huh? I can see that removing -1 is most often a good idea, but -3?

from build log:
dh_makeclilibs
dh_makeclilibs:
debian/muine-plugin-trayicon/usr/lib/muine/plugins/TrayIcon.dll has no valid signature, ignoring
dh_makeclilibs: debian/muine-plugin-inotify/usr/lib/muine/plugins/InotifyPlugin.dll has no valid signature, ignoring
dh_clideps -d
dh_clideps: Warning: Missing shlibs entry: libmuine.so or libmuine for: muine.exe!
dh_clideps: Warning: Missing shlibs entry: libmusicbrainz.so.4 or musicbrainz for: muine.exe!
dh_clideps: Warning: Missing shlibs entry: libinotifyglue.so or libinotifyglue for: InotifyPlugin.dll!

I have no idea of mono, so I really can't judge whether these are
important or not...

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>