Re: What to do if Homepage seems to have vanished

On Feb 17, 2008 4:59 PM, Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:

> I'm maintaining the package fastdnaml and wanted to move the Homepage
> information I putted into the long description formerly to the Homepage
> tag of the control file.  When doing so I verified that the home page is
> correct but failed.  The project seems to have vanished from the web.

Looks like maybe the author left that university? Or the server died
or something. It is mentioned on at least one bioinformatics page page
at the university, perhaps you can get in touch with the author or
find out more through Gloria Rendon:

http://www-u.life.uiuc.edu/~grendon/bioinformatics.html

--
bye,