Re: DEHS error for gpe-soundserver mangling

Hello Neil,

Neil Williams wrote:
> However, the PTS gets the wrong data from
> http://dehs.alioth.debian.org/maintainer.php?name=gpe-soundserver
> and wrongly indicates that 0.4-1 is new.
>
> I know the mangling is a pain and upstream will probably sort it out at
> the next release but that isn't a good enough reason to make a release
> and no release is pending.
>
> Can the DEHS website be brought into line with uscan ?

The problem was caused by DEHS performing some mangling on the Debian
version besides using the debian-mangled-uversion value provided by uscan.

I have fixed this problem about two days ago but there are some packages
that are still affected by this bug and their status will be fixed next
time DEHS process their watch file.
I've manually made DEHS check the above mentioned package so the message
will disspear from the PTS on its next pulse.

Note that the change made to DEHS also needs to be applied to the DDPO code
so the correct versions comparison is also performed there.
I'll send an appropriate patch to Myon during this weekend.

Sincerely,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.