Re: RFS: alml 2005.01.01-3

Barry deFreese wrote:
> I personally wouldn't care if it was removed, I was just trying to help
> with the RC list.  I'd be happy to change the url and/or package the new
> upstream too if that makes sense
> or was this just more work for nothing again??
In terms of getting your fixes uploaded, no. In terms of attending to a package
that might be removed before the next release, maybe.

You could have fixed
  E: alml: duplicate-conffile /etc/texmf/texmf.d/94alml.cnf
though and you probably want to write changelog entries for updating
standards-version in a way that one can tell whether and which changes you made
in order to adapt to the standards.

But hey, I do trade an RC bug against a lintian error.

Kind regards

T.

P.S.: For the plr package, it might be nice if you could write something about
how to test it.
--
Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/