Re: QA bugs page: category for patch-tracking.d.n

hiya,

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 08:55:10PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> I've started hacking a bit on patch-tracking.d.n, with the (initial)
> goal of integrating it in the PTS, but I ended up patching other stuff
> :-), more on this later.

care to share?  i'll have a bit of free time between now and new years,
and maybe a couple days afterwards, and decided i had nothing better to
do so i've been spending a bit of time with this myself.

the first change that i made last night (in git but not yet in production since
it will require an apache configuration change) is to migrate away from the
cgi-style architecture and to a mod_python based system, which is necessary in
order to be able to correctly toss up 3xx/4xx/5xx http codes among
other things.  the change is fairly minimal apart from moving some code
around and replacing some print calls with return calls.

oh... istr you or someone else already implementing a "patch comments
markup" feature, but i cna't seem to find any reference to it in my
inbox... does that ring a bell?

	sean