Re: [Debootloaders-yaboot] Custom Debian powerpc cd last yaboot 1.3.14

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 02:35:58PM +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> I still need yaboot on some of my machines.  I'll have a look at the
> package and consider adopting it.

Feel free to join the team and to take the responsibility for the
upload of the new upstream release if you have access to pSeries
machines. For my part, I will not do an upload to fix bugs which I
cannot verify due to a lack of hardware.

 .''`.   Aurélien GÉRÔME
: :'  :
`. `'`   Debian Developer
  `-     Unix Sys & Net Admin