Re: Self-assessment of the quality of the maintenance work

* Raphael Hertzog:

> - what kind of maintainer he is
>   - active (responding quickly, forwarding bugs, …)
>   - passive (responds only to major problems)
>   - backup (not doing anything unless solicited)
> - if the package needs an active maintainer or not (most perl modules are
>   well maintained with a single "passive" maintainer)
> - if the package needs help from another volunteer

I'd rather see ways to commit to commit to certain packages and kinds
of maintenance.  For instance, "I will provide security support for
etch and lenny for exim4".

This would be some form of self-assessment, and we could
cross-correlate open bug reports with the self-assessment to check if
it is realistic.