Re: List of potential maintainers to contact

Hi! Here below the list of mia activities I've done; I'll go on with
this list in the next days.

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 22:35, Mohammed Adnène Trojette
<adn+deb@diwi.org> wrote:
>  1. Alexandre Pineau <alexandre.pineau@free.fr>

already in "nice" since more the 1 year, should we prod him further?

>  2. Rafal Zawadzki <bluszcz@jabberpl.org>

retiring; no more packages and non-DD
retired; no more packages and non-DD

>  3. Celso González <celso@bulma.net>

nice;

>  4. C. Chad Wallace <cwallace@thelodgingco.com>

He has a new email address (cwallace@thelodgingco.com) and one package
with that email (liblingua-en-namecase-perl) uploaded in March 2008;
the address @thelodgingco.com seems to be dismissed; there exists a
file, ...mia/db/cwallace\=thelodgingco.com.summary: can we remove? or
is there a way to set his status to "ok" switching to the new email
address?

>  5. Andre Filipe de Assuncao e Brito <decko@noisemakers.org>

already in "nice" since more the 1 year, should we prod him further?

>  6. Sebastian Muszynski <do2ksm@linkt.de>

nice;
ok; back to Debian
willfix for 3m; better than ok for a come back

nice; cfr http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2008/06/msg00793.html

>  8. Alejandro Garrido Mota <garridomota@gmail.com>

nice;

>  9. Eder Ruiz Maria <holoturoide@gnoia.org>

retired; no more packages, non-DD, activities back in 2005-6

> 10. Jeff Waugh <jeff.waugh@ubuntu.com>

nice; activity 4 years ago

> 11. Lukas Fittl <lfittl@fsfe.org>
> 72. Guanghui Yu <ygh@debian.org>

Still to do (in the next days or so) :)

Please correct me if I did something wrong (as adn already did "live" on irc) :)