Grisbi doesn't have a maintainer anymore

Hello,

As said in the subject, at least that seems to be the case, as this bug
(wish-list) is a bit old and didn't receive an answer:

The actual version for Grisbi is still the 0.5.9, and only the 0.5.8 is
available, which surprised me when I installed it two days ago in Lenny.

The 0.6 should be available within a few months now:
http://www.grisbi.org/index.en.html

"September 22, 2008 - In progress!
OK, few news here, but we are working very hard on Grisbi 0.6. "

Thanks to consider my proposal : looking for a new maintainer for Grisbi.

With my greetings,
J.M