Re: Group up orphaned packages in order to find adopter faster

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008, Enrico Zini wrote:

No, not just tags: Xapian has features to compute similarity based on whatever
you index: you can put popcon into the mix, or dependencies, or keywords from
/usr/share/{doc,man}, or whatever really.

Shame on you that you did not reported about this in Mar del Plata. ;-)
If I will care for the schedule next year in Casares I try to put you
in a slot at a daytime which will hopefully below 35°C to make sure I will
be able to follow your talk. ;-)

Let's say that the idea of providing blend-specific tags is something worth
playing with.  Have a look at 'goplay'(and golearn, goadmin, go*) for an
example of a way they can be used.

Yes, I have seen these nice tools and I'm thinking about this.  But I really
hope that the ideas to maintain screenshots more generally inside Debian
(there were several suggestions on the lists - but no implementation as far
as I know :-().  Once this is implemented the go* tools could be realised
much more clever and the connection to Blends would be easier.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de