Bug#496241: shouldn't suggest packaging new upstream release when it is packaged in experimental
- To: Jelmer Vernooij <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#496241: shouldn't suggest packaging new upstream release when it is packaged in experimental
- From: Cristian Greco <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 20:08:50 +0200
- Message-id: <20080906180832.GA14463@regolo>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 09:12:24PM +0200, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> qa.debian.org currently suggests packaging a new upstream release when
> there is a new upstream release that isn't packaged in Unstable. It
> would nice if it didn't give this warning when the new upstream release
> is already packaged in experimental.
maybe this could be merged with #495226?
Description: Digital signature