Re: RFS: gcal (updated package, QA Upload)

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008, Sandro Tosi wrote:

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 11:22, Vincent Bernat <bernat@debian.org> wrote:
I  would have  prefered that  you converted  the package  to  some patch
management system  but since  this is  a QA upload,  I have  uploaded it
anyway.

Yeah, it's a good idea, and I usually do that, but this time I
balanced the pros and cons and I let it as it is.

So is there actually some work done to take over this orphaned
package?  If not I'd file an ITA - but I would also volunteer for
sponsoring if somebody in the NM queue wants to get his grip on
a not to hard package.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--