RFS: rplay (updated package, QA upload)

Dear mentors/QA group,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 3.3.2-12
of package "rplay" (QA upload).

It builds these binary packages:
librplay3  - rplay network audio system - shared libraries
librplay3-dev - rplay network audio system - development libraries
rplay-client - rplay network audio system - basic clients
rplay-contrib - rplay network audio system - contributed binaries
rplay-perl - rplay network audio system - perl modules
rplay-server - rplay network audio system - server

The package appears to be lintian clean. Err... it's not, 2 entries:

E: rplay-client: sharedobject-in-library-directory-missing-soname
usr/lib/devrplay.so
  - here I don't know how to fix... it's seems this library is not
used by any binary objects in any package build thin rplay source. For
the rule "don't fix what's not broken" I left it were it was.
I: librplay3: no-symbols-control-file usr/lib/librplay.so.3.3.2
  - for a package last updated in 1999, I don't think there's need for
symbols versioning

The upload would fix these bugs: 389067, 437921

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rplay/rplay_3.3.2-12.dsc

Kind regards
 Sandro Tosi