Re: Report from Debconf's QA BOF

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 09:21:30AM +0300, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> These are included already:
>    wnpp-alert - check for installed packages up for adoption or orphaned
>    rc-alert - check for installed packages with release-critical bugs
>
> Ah, according to #495152 you want cronjobs around those scripts, I
> see.

Yep. Additionally, we also discussed the idea of having a single script
instead of multiple ones, with a single configuration entry and possibly
sane defaults. Cc-ing the bugreport to store this wish.

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
I'm still an SGML person,this newfangled /\ All one has to do is hit the