Re: Long orphaned packages, removal suggestions

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 09:55:57PM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> This is already a filtered list, so all listed packages are suggested
> for removal from the archive.
>
> None of those packages are particulary buggy from the looks of the BTS,
> maybe with the exception of falconseye.

[...]
> falconseye      orphaned > 3 years, no ITA ever, game, nethack-port,
> 		popcon 315/35/252/22/6
> asmem           orphaned 3 years, no ITA ever, popcon 63/13/41/9/0
> ascpu           orphaned 2.5 years, no ITA ever, alternatives available,
> 		popcon 83/20/54/9/0

I've requested removal of these three packages now since there seemed
really no reason to delay it. I will handle the others through bapase
with another mail to the wnpp bugs next week in debcamp.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/